Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pennie The Piglet Part I

As I've mentioned several times, my Pyrenees puppy neighbor friend, Pennie, is bad about getting into dirt and mud. My nickname for her is "piglet", and she's worse than Pig Pen from the Peanuts comics.

On Saturday, we had a pretty bad thunder and hail storm - and Pennie obviously had a ball afterwards! My neighbors sent these to share, last night - her muddiest yet! And it gets much worse; I had to split these hilarious pictures into two post volumes (Part II coming soon).

Poor Mollie! She could be bad when she was Pennie's age, but nowhere near as filthy as this little piglet. Even worse that when Pennie gets dirty, she wrestles with Mollie, and gets her dirty too!










































































No comments: